Business Analysis Training
DURING THE BA COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN
- Business Analysis basics: what a Business Analysis is, who a Business Analyst is, WHAT they do, and HOW;
- to analyze business ideas and business requirements;
- to gather requirements and effectively interview stakeholders;
- to formulate a project vision and write Vision and Scope documents;
- to determine a necessary and sufficient list of features for a product;
- to design the implementation in UML and BPMN notations;
- to consider interface usability and user experience of the websites and mobile apps, to create dynamic prototypes;
- to describe functional requirements in different formats: Use Case scenarios, User Stories or with natural language;
- to work with non-functional requirements;
- to read architectural documentation, to understand the elements of the technical architecture of the system;
- to organize project documentation in Atlassian Confluence;
- to plan business analysis in a project, and manage requirements in various methodologies.
PROGRAM OF THE BA TRAINING
The Business Analysis course program is developed by practicing business analysts. In this course for beginners you will get theoretical knowledge and practical skills in requirements engineering. If you successfully complete this free course, you will be able to pass an interview for the position of Junior Business Analyst in our team.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English level: Upper Intermediate or higher;
- basic knowledge of software requirements development. It is recommended to read “Software Requirements” book by Karl Wiegers;
- familiarity with principles of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodologies of software development;
- understanding of basic IT principles: client-server model, HTTP protocol, API, mobile platforms; as well as a general understanding of popular programming languages and frameworks.
LEARNING SYSTEM DETAILS
The Business Analyst training program is divided into modules. Each module of free training includes a theoretical block and a practical task. While performing practical tasks, you will receive feedback from the mentor, work out mistakes and thus develop practical skills necessary in the real work of the BA. This course for beginners will also include workshops that will also allow you to understand the module materials in more detail.