Place of work: Hungary, Budapest, Graphisoft Park
Work set up: hybrid mode, but at least 50% from our office in Budapest
About the program
- about to seek a long-term traineeship program next to your studies,
- having at least 3 active semesters left of your BA or MA,
- ready to deepen your knowledge in the field of IT & Business?
Then we would be eager to hear from you.
In January 2024 we are proud to launch our next Vocational / Rotation based Training (VT) Program at SAP Hungary which offers a wide range of possibilities for you to continuously broaden your knowledge, skills and to pave the way for a thriving career. Besides the fact that you would grow personally and professionally after completing your studies you could consider employment in almost any area of the company as many of our graduates find their ideal job in the areas of software development, services & sales, product support, cloud operations or in the consulting.
Important information about the structure of the program
At the beginning of the program you will get an intense, 2-weeks-long technical training for Cloud Technologies, ABAP. Furthermore, in each following semester 2-4 days of technical or soft-skills training will be provided to enhance your knowledge.
Besides the various training opportunities, your work schedule will be designed based on how many semesters you would like to spend on the program.
- In case you'd join us for 3 semesters, in the first semester 16 hours per week and from the second semester minimum 20 hours per week will be mandatory to work
- In case you'd join us for 4 semesters, in the first year 16 hours per week and from the second year minimum 20 hours per week will be mandatory to work
How can you benefit of the program?
- In each semester you could explore different projects in a rotational way which ensures to get to know many aspects of software development or any other business area
- In July 2024 your work schedule will be in full-time. In return, you'll have almost one month break in August 2024
- You could also do your mandatory practice or diploma work under the umbrella of the Vocational Training program
What you'll bring
- Active studies in any of the following fields: Information Technology and IT relevant specializations, Engineering, Business Informatics
- Strong basics in OOP, in language independent programming and in databases preferably SQL knowledge
- Solid Analytical thinking
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with different teams and colleagues
- Social thinking
What we offer
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
There is an endless opportunity for learning, participating in many techie and non-techie events, doing sports with us! You will get a continuous mentoring for accompanying You in your first steps within the company.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 373793 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: ERP, Cloud, Trainee, SAP, ABAP, Technology, Entry Level