Dear future colleague,
Thanks to evolution of digital technology, today's workplace is changing faster than ever. This has a huge impact on workers. If they want to stay relevant, agile, and ultimately succeed, they need continuous, cutting-edge learning and development more than ever. Our robust portfolio of learning and development offerings will help you accelerate your career and ... blah blah blah...
Honestly, how many emails you get like this every day?
Instead, we ask you if you would like to work on challenging projects like at typical of startups while providing all the resources for your work?
Do you want to solve complex problems and get an insight into different customer management / sales / consulting processes, while you can always turn for help to a mentor with tens of years of experience?
Would you like to enjoy the benefits of a youthful team and flexible working, but at the same time feel proud that the work you put into it is used by millions of people every day?
Then let us tell you a little about ourselves.
SAP started 50 years ago as a joint project of five colleagues in Germany who wanted to do something new. Fed up with endless complicated processes in the life of companies, together they changed the world of enterprise software and created efficient business operations.
Although more than 100,000 employees worldwide now work at SAP, the same entrepreneurial spirit still drives the company today. Our customers are 99 of the world's 100 largest companies, but instead of "boring multinational operation", the culture of creativity, diversity, curiosity and cooperation continues to define our everyday lives.
We now know that together we can transform industries, automate complex tasks, increase company efficiency, improve customer and employee experiences, all while maintaining our planet.
The world knows us for our ERP solutions, but we actually do a lot of exciting things that have a real impact on the world. SAP is helping revolutionize every business process, from cancer treatments to flood prevention, from streamlining procurement processes to measuring employee satisfaction and marketing automation solutions.
We know that success means different things for every person: climbing the leadership ladder, creating the perfect work-life balance, and everything in between. Therefore, we have developed a lot of programs so that our employees can fulfill their tasks according to their abilities and find opportunities through which they can develop both in their work and private life.
Look, we found one for you, too! If you like, that during our "sales / consulting" rotation program you can try out a new business scope in every six months
• customer relations
• supporting sales processes and strategies
• participating in SAP implementation at our customers!
If you would like to jump in our exclusive office in Graphisoft Park, choose our rotary internship program!
Structure of the Vocational / Rotational (VT) Training Program:
What is important?
• At the beginning of the program, each participant takes part in an intensive 3-week long training session (on cloud technologies and ABAP). After that, we provide additional trainings every year, and of course, the technological and product/strategy-related trainings related to the given project areas are available to you in unlimited number and scope
• If you join the program for 3 semesters, you will have to work 16 hours per week in the first semester and a minimum of 20 hours per week in the second and third semesters
• If you join us for 4 semesters, you will need to complete 16 hours per week in the first year and 20 hours per week in the second year
• In exceptional cases, 32 hours is allowed (individual agreement)
• In the Master's program, the number of hours is optional, up to 5 days per week
How does the program come together?
• As a participant of the program, you can switch between sales (sales and pre-sales) and consulting projects on a rotational basis every semester, so you can understand the entire life cycle in the field of software sales and implementation.
• During the summer season, in July, the required number of working hours is 40 hours per week, but in return you can spend the first three weeks of August on vacation.
• The VT program is designed to be fully compatible with your university studies and you will also receive a diploma at the end of the program.
• You can also do your compulsory internship with us and we will also help you with your thesis.
• The next start of the VT program is January 2024.
Daily tasks may include:
• Learning SAP products: During this training, you will gain comprehensive knowledge of SAP software solutions, including their features, advantages and applications in various industries. This knowledge allows us to effectively communicate and promote SAP products to potential customers.
• Sales support: preparation of presentations related to SAP sales, preparation of product demonstrations, and participation in the preparation of quotations and quotations. You will learn how to identify customer needs and align them with the right SAP solutions.
• Do market research to identify potential leads and target markets. This includes gathering information about industry trends, analyzing competitors, and understanding customers' buying habits. Your results help your sales team develop an effective sales strategy and campaigns.
• Training and development: You will participate in our training program and workshops to improve your product knowledge, sales techniques and communication skills. Continuous learning and development are essential to stay up to date with SAP solutions and sales best practices.
What you bring
• Minimum studies in business informatics
• Proficiency in presentation techniques
• Fluency in English and Hungarian as your mother tongue
• Confidence and assertiveness
• Openness and acceptance
• Social mindset
We welcome applicants from the following areas: IT specializations, engineering studies, business informatics
Place and method of work: Budapest, Hungary. Hybrid working, but due to the culture of sales teams, at least 60% of it takes place from our office - Graphisoft Park
What we offer
SAP Hungary Vocational / Rotational Training Program is a unique opportunity to test yourself and deepen your skills in different areas. Young people participating in our comprehensive and diverse apprenticeship program take the most important first steps towards a successful career within SAP. A career development consists not only of core knowledge, but also of other "soft" skill development. The aim of our program is to educate young people in typically, software development, (pre-)sales, consulting, product support, operation of cloud-based systems, or so-called DevOps areas. If you are enrolled in a bachelor's degree during the VT program but would like to continue your studies at a master's degree, you also have the option to participate in the Master VT program.
Your way, your success. At SAP, we believe that by providing equal and modern opportunities for young talent, we help them achieve personal fulfillment and develop the best career for them. If you are looking for a workplace where your voice counts, where you can prioritise your personal development, where your individuality is valued, and where you can lay the foundation for your future in an open, flexible environment, then SAP is the place for you: With us, you will have countless opportunities to participate in conferences, online or offline sporting events and trainings, or programs focused on mental health! In addition, during the process of integration into the program, we will provide you a mentor whom you can turn to with any questions.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 382069 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Vocational | Employment Type: Regular Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: Pre-Sales, ERP, Cloud, Entry Level Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales, Technology