Java Mentoring Program
DESCRIPTIONCurrently we are looking for Junior JAVA Developers for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
If you would like to jumpstart your career, while learning the most recent technologies from professionals who work on the projects of top-notch companies and even have the opportunity to join a widely recognized IT company after your training, then EPAM’s Mentoring Program was built for you!
We will guide you through a 4-6 months long training, providing a mix of valuable knowledge and project experience, which you wouldn’t be able to gain anywhere else in just a few months!
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences (ideally you are near graduation)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Fluent Hungarian language skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Solid logical and algorithmic thinking
- During the mentoring period you will be supported online by a senior colleague at least twice a week
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledge base and training materials
- Possibility to take part in projects under the supervision of senior colleagues
- Possibility to contribute to the development of cutting-edge Java based web applications
- Possible offer for a full time Junior Java Software Engineer position after / during the Mentoring Program.