Cybersecurity Project Manager
- Create and maintain cybersecurity plans.
- Drive Cybersecurity Interface Agreement discussion with the customer.
- Communicate with customer.
- Manage time and resources.
- Support the project organization to understand cybersecurity requirements.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of project management
- Good verbal and nonverbal skills and good in teamwork
- Fluent in English
- Experience with cybersecurity
- BSc or MSc degree primary in engineering or computer science
- Understanding of embedded systems or openness for exploring the automotive area
- Understanding on today's automotive cybersecurity standards and regulations (such as ISO/SAE 21434, UN Regulation 155 and 156)
- Relevant certification on field of cybersecurity (CISSP, CompTIA Security+ or similar)
- Knowledge on automotive software development processes (Automotive SPICE)
Knorr-Bremse R&D Center