Senior Cybersecurity Specialist
- Develop and assess security policies, procedures.
- Monitor and analyze internal and external sources of cybersecurity information.
- Perform cybersecurity event assessment.
- Collect data and detect anomalies, fraud, abuse and suspicious events.
- Provide support such as research and communication with appropriate (technical level) individuals or groups.
- Categorize and analyze, malwares, incidents, vulnerabilities.
- Perform vulnerability management, incident response.
- Perform Penetration tests.
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 7 years' experience in cybersecurity field
- At least 3 years' experience in some of the following fields: penetration testing, forensic analysis, incident response, vulnerability management
- Hands on programing skills (C/C++; Python preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Having relevant (OSCP; CISSP; GCFE, etc.) cybersecurity certificates
- Experience in automotive cybersecurity solutions (HSM; TMP; SecOC, IDS etc. )
- Experience in automotive cybersecurity tools (ECU simulator, Decompiler, bus sniffer, etc. )
- Automotive experience, preferably in R&D
- Experience in AUTOSAR SW or ISO/SAE 21434
Knorr-Bremse R&D Center