Senior Development Engineer - Battery Management
- Derivation of function SW specifications from the physics of cells or the battery stack.
- Developing a state-of-the-art battery management system
- Understanding the battery principles and modelling the cell and system behavior.
- Control loop and observer design / simulation.
- Implementation, test and documentation of SW functions and modules.
- Set up an innovative test environment for batteries and lead vehicle integration testing as well as laboratory tests.
- Graduated as electrical, mechatronic, computer science or vehicle engineer
- Some years of experience on the field of battery management systems, ideally on the field of battery electric vehicles
- Knowledge on battery management systems
- Proven knowledge in battery cell physics and/or battery stacks
- Experience in control loop and observer development
- serial development experience in automotive electronic architectures
- A good team player
- Fluent English knowledge in oral and written form
- Familiar with ISO26262 for trucks
- MSc or PhD or serial development experience on the field of battery management system or battery chemistry or any other battery systems
- German language
Knorr-Bremse R&D Center