Software Requirement Coordinator
- You will coordinate the process of accepting, documenting, analyzing, tracing, and prioritizing software requirements.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the connection between software requirement items and software work packages.
- Daily you will collaborate with quality managers, project stakeholders and developers.
- Also, you will facilitate requirement reviews to ensure clarity and common understanding.
- BSc degree in technical field or 2 years of experience with requirement management
- Work experience with MS Office tools
- Reliable written and spoken knowledge of English language
- Basic understand of engineering concepts and complex systems
- Experience in automotive software development e.g. ASPICE
- Experiences with safety critical systems e.g. ISO26262
- Knowledge of requirements management tools e.g. PTC Integrity and/or similar
- Working knowledge of German language
- Knowledge of scripting languages
Knorr-Bremse R&D Center